Friday, June 6, 2008

funny.......!!!

Malaysia semua babi,
our government is so lousy,
all college no quality,
Chinese and Indian pun tak boleh masuk university.
It never had a choice for me,
because no money cannot study at oversea,
so I always feel i am so pity,
every college are greedy,
sini sana all need money,
their pocket kosong our perut noisy,
I am poor because they suck my money.
Em question full of difficulty,
it has one reason only,
which is to earn more money,
because we retake money masuk lagi.
The staffs always so eksi,
they did wrong never say soli,
before asking please show your money,
otherwise they wont be happy,
we pay their salary still make us angry,
that is why i wanna study hard to earn more and more money.
Tiap-Tiap hari feel so lazy,
never try to wake up early,
always hope college will cuti,
everyday go to class feel so sleepy,
lecturer always scold me lazy.
Do assignment just like to copy,
before the final only start to worry,
every nite study like crazy,
because scared scolded by mummy.
Why my class girls all not pretty,
big like elephant but always show me how she is sexy,
while the monster wanna treat me nicely,
like that i better mati.
My looks also very ugly,
saya mari girl girl semua lari,
everyday wanna date them they only say busy,
semua orang tak ada hati,
make me always so lonely, only can watch soap opera movie.
Dota always let people bully,
maybe i am really so lousy,
although nice people is so happy,
but i am always unlucky,
kena headshot easily,
after mati still mati.
This is just a small story,
typed it simply simply,
just wanna feel funny and happy,
actually i am not lonely,
because I have many friends around me,
They all so so friendly.
I hope this poem will make you happy,
this is tak ada kena mengena with anybody,
just want you to feel happy,
Cos if you happy i also senang hati.

No comments: